HOMEBOX, leading self storage company in France, founding member of the Chambre Interprofessionnelle du Self-Stockage (French Self-Storage Association), strives on a daily basis to offer the best possible quality of service to its customers.
Member of the CISS
HOMEBOX is a founding member of the Chambre Interprofessionnelle du Self-Stockage (French Self-Storage Association), an organization that brings together the leading self-storage chains in France and sees that the European Standard for Self-Storage is followed, to ensure that the definition of ethical principles and quality of service for the business is upheld.
Our brand strives for customer satisfaction every day through the following commitments:
- speed of lease formalities
- good management and correct compliance with reservations
- friendly and professional teams
- optimal security
- transparent billing with no hidden surprises
- clean centers with relaxation areas
To obtain its objectives and meet its commitments, HOMEBOX:
- recruits and trains all of its employees in the field of entrepreneurship in order to develop their skills at every opportunity
- audits its centers each year so that it is always improving its service
- sets up annual objectives for quality improvement